Turning Point Consulting delivers educational strengths-based programs to schools, student groups and professionals.
We aim to clarify self, purpose, goals and areas of enjoyment linked to self-development, leadership and career planning.
Turning Point Consulting is a professional development provider recognised as a Centre of Excellence in Leadership, Change & Wellbeing Services (ACPi Pty Ltd)
- We offer schools a holistic professional development platform that encompasses self-assessment, candid reflection, strategic analysis of capacity and targeted outcomes.
- We work across K-12 in faith-based, independent and department schools to deliver staff, student and parent sessions aligned to school strategic plans to build or support professional practice, student learning and community engagement through leadership, wellbeing, engagement and transition programs and coaching.
- We have extensive experience in both the education and corporate sectors, incorporating human resources, leadership, organisational change, talent management, purposeful performance appraisals and individual mentoring.
- We deliver strategic content to the entire school, department, year group or in an individual session. We work on core strengths and motivations to assist in successfully achieving leadership KPIs, strategic objectives and improved engagement.
Our purpose is to support individuals in seeing opportunities and so spreading optimism. We achieve this by helping individuals to increase mindfulness and to build resilience by developing greater:
- Responsibility and
- Emotional intelligence
- Empowerment through engagement and clarity of purpose
- Optimism in all actions, seeing opportunities for all
- Professionalism delivered through ethics, honesty and integrity
Turning Point Consulting Commences
Turning Point Consulting was founded by Kathryn Taylor at the start of 2012 to provide the chance for individuals throughout all stages of life to see opportunities in their lives and career paths through programs that improve self-awareness, emotional intelligence, reflection and personal growth. In building the business Kathryn has been able to utilise vast networks to enrich staff and student’s lives through practical and individual coaching and application.
Turning Point’s educational programs have been carefully crafted to mirror and yet extend in-school and professional programs with comprehensive educator, networking, and student forums founded in strengths-based methodology. Their work was consolidated in 2014 when they became recognised as an accredited provider of professional development by BOSTES, in 2016 when they were recognised as a Centre of Excellence in Leadership, Change and Wellbeing Service. Kathryn Taylor has been awarded an Honorary Fellowship for her work in education by The Teachers Guild of NSW.