Do you, your child or students need help choosing a career path?
Want a positive career assessment tool that provides flexible support?
Choosing a career, identifying your future and picking a degree can be a daunting prospect if you are not confident, clear on your skills and abilities and aware that change is part of the process. Our career guidance programs support both students and adults on their vocational journey by breaking down the career selection process.
- What career options they have
- How to search for roles
- Writing a resume and application letter
- Working with referees
- Clarify best pathways and career options
- Conduct career assessment, if required, to support discussion and planning
- Review and refine your resume for search
- Draft and assess job application letters and selection criteria
- Prepare and role play interview questions
- Reflect and debrief on career search to interview feedback
- Design a tailored and achievable career plan
Our personal coaching, workshops and seminars provide a framework of self-reflection through self-analysis seeking abilities and strengths in relation to their choices. Students are provided with interactive and real life examples of the process. The aim is to allow them to face the challenge, highlighting areas where they can stand out.
Key to all of our vocational guidance services is to empower participants to take control of their life path and instil in them the important knowledge that changes are opportunities to grow from.
Student Career Coaching and Guidance
- interview skills
- resume writing
- presentation and appearance
- the changing employment landscape
- the potential impact of their social media presence on their employability
- skilled to help transition from school to work, and more.
Career Development and Coaching for Professionals
We provide career guidance services for two types of professionals:
- those who want career advice about their own career
- career advisers, teachers and parents who would like to get the latest information so they can teach it to others
Career Profiling and Assessment Tools
We can use various career profiling and assesment tools to figure out your stengths or those of your students, and then advise which careers are best suited to those strengths.
- assess your students directly, or
- train your staff to perform the profiling and assessment.