Profiling and Assessments supporting Parents
Is your child confused, feeling lost or struggling to choose a direction in their career, subject choice or wellbeing?
Parents seek our support when their child is facing times of transition, between schools, stages or as they complete their school journey to help them in coaching their child:
- Understand themselves
- Finding solutions to their needs
- Understand the actions to progress their plans
Our process will help you in coaching and guiding your child through these changes with understanding.
Profiling and Assessments supporting Schools
How do you understand student groups effectively and efficiently?
Do you need assessment tools to support students in selecting subjects or careers?
Schools engage us to work with year groups as they transition into the school, between stages or towards their final years to assist students, staff and parents:
- Understand strengths and motivations
- Create constructive teams or class groups
- Identify subjects students will thrive in
- Select pathways post school to suit their career interests
We support individuals and groups (small to large) in wellbeing, leadership and careers by utilising Strengths Profiling and Motivational Mapping programs. This helps them:
- Recognise their capacity and potential
- Find strengths and motivations
- Understand their relationships
- Enhance career coaching to suit them
- Create career tools and resources to promote themselves