Supporting students of all abilities, we take an individualised approach to student learning to reflect on study habits and identify strategies that will accommodate students unique learning styles whilst maximising their personal strengths.
Working through practical case examples and storytelling of success through improved study technique, we work with students to understand challenges to their work pattern and offer practical solutions to support their personal routines and activities for increased engagement in learning.
Workshops available for with specific support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
With workshop available for different stages and learning abilities, our workshops provide targeted tips and support to assist your students.
At the completion of the workshop attendees will have assessed the benefits of enhancing study habits both in and out of the classroom to improve academic outcomes as well as helping establish a better work/life balance. Students will be actively involved in group discussion, assessing their own person learning style and reflecting on how to better manage time and modify the learning environment to create lasting study habits for success.
Junior Study Skills Overview (years 7-10)
- Importance of motivation in learning
- Purpose and block of homework completion
- Prioritizing schedules through effective timetabling
- Managing the learning environment
- Establishing effective support systems
Senior Leadership Overview (years 11-12)
- Identifying study habits aligned to individual learning styles
- Time management through prioritization and effective timetabling
- Identifying study road blocks
- Reflecting on modifying the learning environment