Seeing Opportunities in Individuals
Educational Programs and Career Coaching
for students, teachers and professionals.
Turning Point Consulting is recognised as a Centre of Excellence: Leadership, Change and Wellbeing Services (ACPi) and is NESA accredited Professional Development Provider. We deliver educational strengths-based programs to schools, student groups and professionals with the view to clarifying self, purpose, goals and areas of enjoyment linked to self-development, leadership and career planning.
We strive to:
- Develop emotional intelligence through increased self-awareness, supporting individuals in seeing opportunities in themselves, their work and ultimately their life.
- Utilise strengths-based assessment tools combined with foundations of positive psychology to coach and mentor through the personal development process.
Our Education Programs for Primary, Secondary schools & Higher Education include:
- interactive student workshops
- informative group sessions
- personal mentoring consultations
- parent consultations and events
- staff development seminars
We support a holistic approach to whole school engagement. Students are empowered on their paths of transition through schooling, career planning and life after school. Our specialised programs and assessment tools develop engagement within the school community through common language, behaviours and self-confidence.
Scheduled Career Guidance Seminars:
Bring your students to one of our monthly career guidance seminars. Find out more…
Our Professional Development Programs and Consulting Services respond to the agile business environment, enriching staff by working together to deliver a comprehensive consultation through:
Our talent and career guidance services support key projects including:
- talent management,
- recruitment and selection support,
- role and departmental review,
Gain knowledge and network with your peers. Read more…
Summary of our Services
We provide school-based educational programs, staff development programs and professional development training at all levels: executive teams, staff and students. Current programs are summarised in the following, customised programs are available with discussion.